Effective Date: 1st June 2023
Unyted Ltd (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and store your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
1. Data Controller
Unyted Ltd, located at Canbury Works , Units 6&7, Elm Crescent, Canbury Business Park, Kingston Upon Thames, England KT2 6HJ is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
- Account credentials (username, password)
- Device information (IP address, browser type, operating system)
- Usage data (web pages visited, links clicked)
- Communication data (emails, messages, chat logs)
3. Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our products and services
- Managing your account and fulfilling your requests
- Sending important notifications and updates
- Personalizing and optimizing your user experience
- Analyzing usage patterns and conducting research
- Complying with legal obligations
- Protecting our rights, interests, and the security of our platform
We rely on one or more of the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- Your consent, which you may withdraw at any time
- Performance of a contract with you or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with:
- Third-party service providers that assist us in delivering our products and services (e.g., hosting, payment processing, analytics)
- Business partners, affiliates, or successors in connection with a corporate transaction
- Law enforcement or regulatory authorities as required by applicable law or to protect our rights
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
5. International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred and processed in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) that may have different data protection laws. When we transfer your personal data to such countries, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
6. Data Retention
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
7. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include:
- The right to access and rectify your personal data
- The right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
- The right to withdraw consent
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our data practices, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
8. Security Measures
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at: Unyted Ltd Canbury Works , Units 6&7, Elm Crescent, Canbury Business Park, Kingston Upon Thames, England KT2 6HJ +44 203 773 1334
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The most current version will be posted on our website, and the effective date will be revised accordingly